R-HUB is proud to announce its new range of collaboration servers.
The six product lines are built upon the following six real-time collaboration applications:
1. Web Conferencing – Give sales presentations, product demos, and collaborate interactively.
2. HD Video Conferencing – Up to 30 webcams based video conferencing with 1080p and telepresence.
3. Remote Support – Support PC and Mac users remotely.
4. Remote Access – Access your office or home PCs from anywhere, anytime.
5. Webinar – Provide online seminars without the need for view-only attendees to download anything.
6. Audio Conferencing – VoIP mixed with free landline (PSTN) audio conferencing services.
Unlike named licenses from hosted services, R-HUB’s licensing is based on floating licenses, which allows an unlimited number of host users to use the system. The LDAP integration option makes it easy for everyone in an organization to take advantage of the R-HUB server’s productivity features. Each R-HUB server can be paid off with just 3 months of the typical subscription fees charged by hosted service providers.
With hosted services, someone else can find out who your attendees are, where they come from and what your next meetings will be. In some cases, hosted service providers may be required to release this data for legal reasons. With an on-premises R-HUB server, no third party can access this private data. For internal remote access over VPN, all session traffic is protected by organization firewalls, the ultimate security measure.
Similar to routers and switches, each R-HUB server is a sealed and dedicated device optimized to deliver 24 x 7 unattended services to support daily business operations with peace of mind.
With 13 years of development, the R-HUB products have been constantly improved and rigorously tested. R-HUB makes meetings easy. It is one of the fastest and most reliable solutions in the industry. R-HUB products deliver better image quality and faster speed, and are easier to use than the leading brands.
Collaboration Technologies LTD
telephone: +44 (0)1925 659 523email: firstname.lastname@example.org